How do I get a Lord's Larder Food Parcel

How do I request a Food Parcel?

All requests for Lord's Larder Food Parcels need to be requested through an agency. If you are not currently working with an agency at the moment, or you have not received a food parcel from us before, then contact the Citizen's Advice Bureau, now called Citizen's Advice South Somerset (C.A.S.S.) on the following number, Mon- Fri between 9am and 5pm, to obtain a food parcel.

Tel: 03444 889623

 - you do not need to leave your home as an interview can take place in the comfort of your own living room, by phone, e-mail, or WhatsApp 

for more information visit their webpage



Printer Printable Version